Call Now

Toll Free: (888) 223-2545

Customer Service
Press 3

Hardware Specialist
Press 2

9:00 am - 8:30 pm
M-F Eastern Time

Results 46-60 of 6412345
Sort by Name
HOUSE HARDWARE - Carpet Rods - Length Options
Can I order the carpet rods in lengths other than what is specified online?
HOUSE HARDWARE - Floor Registers - Size Options
Do you make custom sized floor grates?
HOUSE HARDWARE - Picture Hanging kits
How is the picture hanging kit used?
HOUSE HARDWARE - Picture Rail Hooks
How do I know which picture rail hooks will fit my molding?
LIGHTING - Are UL Damp Rated Lights Required for a Bathroom?
Learn About Appropriate Ratings for Lights Installed in your Bathroom.
LIGHTING - Can I use Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs in your Vintage Style Fixtures?
Learn About Fluorescent Light Bulbs and Vintage Fixture Compatabilities.
LIGHTING - Do Light Fixtures Require Special Handling?
Learn About the Appropriate Ways to Handle your New Fixture.
LIGHTING - Measuring glass shades & fitters
How do I measure the height, width and fitter size of a glass shade?
LIGHTING - What does UL Certification Mean?
Learn about UL Certification and what it entails.
LIGHTING - What is a Newel Post Light?
Newel post lights are free-standing upright fixtures commonly mounted on the large starting post at the bottom of a staircase.
LIGHTING - What is the Difference Between UL Dry, Damp and Wet Location Ratings?
Learn about what differentiates the UL ratings.
LIGHTING - What is the HCWO measurement?
What does the HCWO measurement on wall fixtures refer to?
LIGHTING - What Type of Bulb Should I use in my Light Fixture?
What Should I Know About Selecting A Light Bulb?
How are the shutter dogs mounted?
WINDOW HARDWARE - Shutter Fasteners
How are the shutter fasteners used?
Results 46-60 of 6412345