Call Now

Toll Free: (888) 223-2545

Customer Service
Press 3

Hardware Specialist
Press 2

9:00 am - 8:30 pm
M-F Eastern Time


A piece of hardware that consists of a row of slats which are operated by a lever or a screw adjustment and which is used to control airflow through an air vent. The louver is also called a damper and attaches to the underside of a floor grate.