Do you do custom work?
The limits to what we can create are only limited by your imagination (and certain copyright laws). Services we offer include:
• Custom casting of lost or missing pieces; we offer both sand cast (standard) or lost wax (higher quality, but more expensive).
• Custom casting of original designs from drawings or plans.
• Custom Wrought Iron work.
• Custom finishing to match existing work; all custom finishes require a sample in hand. Some finishes, such as oil-rubbed bronze, are "Living Finishes" and will still change over time.
• Customized Electroplating. If you wish for a part of a set to be electroplated and another part not to be plated, the pieces must be easy to disassemble and reassemble.
• Custom sizing on Entry Sets.
• Extensions of the thumb pieces and extended cylinders and strikes for thicker doors.
• Custom spindles for door knobs or levers.
• Repositioning of entry pieces to coordinate with particular mortise lock specifications.
In addition to custom work, House of Antique Hardware, Inc. can often source hard-to find items. Our experience and respected place within the restoration community has allowed us to establish ties with manufacturers both large and small from around the world. If we cannot help you, we will try to refer you to someone who can.
To get started on your custom work project, please visit our Custom Work Page