Call Now

Toll Free: (888) 223-2545

Customer Service
Press 3

Hardware Specialist
Press 2

9:00 am - 8:30 pm
M-F Eastern Time

CABINET & FURNITURE - Pulls - On Center

Question: What does “on center” mean? How do I know what size pull I need for my cabinets?
Answer: “On center” is the measurement from the center of one screw hole to the center of the other screw hole. If you want to use the holes already in your cabinets or drawers you need to purchase hardware with through bolts or threaded shanks with the same on center measurement that you have. Some of our hardware, particularly bin pulls, is attached with wood screws and may not work with existing holes.