Call Now

Toll Free: (888) 223-2545

Customer Service
Press 3

Hardware Specialist
Press 2

9:00 am - 8:30 pm
M-F Eastern Time

Share this Page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Pin this item on Pinterest Email to a Friend

Floor Grate:

A metal piece, usually cast brass or cast iron, used to cover and decorate vent holes for return air ducts.