Share this Page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Pin this item on Pinterest Email to a Friend

double hung window parts

Sash Window Hardware

Most windows found in homes fall into the sash window category. If your window opens by sliding on a rail or uses a pulley with a weight, it's a sash window. There are both single-hung and double-hung windows (meaning the top and bottom window both move), and both are part of many recent architectural styles. Our beautiful antique sash window hardware will add a polished, classic touch to your home.